Terms of Service
Welcome to MacGamerHQ.com. By accessing or using our website ("Site"), you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern the relationship between you and Mac Gamer HQ.
- The content of the pages of the Site and information available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on Mac Gamer HQ is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- The logos displayed on the Site are the property of Mac Gamer HQ and/or other parties. You are prohibited from using them for any purpose including, but not limited to, use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Mac Gamer HQ. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Mac Gamer HQ. Mac Gamer HQ has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Mac Gamer HQ shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
- Mac Gamer HQ does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Mac Gamer HQ, (b) any content provided on linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked Site.
- The information, software, products, and descriptions of services published on the Site or a linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Mac Gamer HQ specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Mac Gamer HQ does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Mac Gamer HQ is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. Mac Gamer HQ may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. Mac Gamer HQ may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
- You agree that Provider, its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked Site, even if Mac Gamer HQ is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. Mac Gamer HQ cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
- Mac Gamer HQ may contract with other companies or individuals in order to provide you services. You agree that Mac Gamer HQ cannot be held liable for any actions or inactions of any contractor used in connection with providing you services.
- It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your username and password. You agree to immediately notify Mac Gamer HQ of any unauthorized uses of your username and password or any other breaches of security. Mac Gamer HQ will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of France, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- Without limitation on any of our other rights or remedies at law, in equity or under these Terms, we may terminate your license to use these Services, in whole or in part, including your right to use any Products, without providing any refund or cancelling your obligation to make installment payments where applicable, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached or violated any of the provisions of these Terms. This includes, but is not limited to, any rude, harassing or other damaging statements that are made on any of the Provider’s websites directed to any other customers of the Provider.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.