To complement our in-depth Fortnite Mac Performance Review, we released this new video to show you how the game runs on several machines.
You can find the complete review here.
- These are Fortnite Mac system requirements:
- OS: OS 10.12 Sierra
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Video: Intel HD 4000
- Hard Drive: 19 GB
But we all know how system requirements aren’t that helpful. What if you’re interested in playing Fortnite on a MacBook or MacBook Pro?
To help you figure that out, we tested Fortnite Mac version on the following machines:
- 27-inch iMacs from 2012, 2014 and 2015
- 21-inch iMacs from 2013 and 2017
- 13-inch MacBook Airs from 2014, 2015 and 2016
- 13-inch MacBook Pros from 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- 15-inch MacBook Pros from 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Mac Mini from 2012
- Mac Pro from 2010
We also tackle some common Mac Fortnite problems and crashes and dug into how to boost FPS on Fornite for Mac.
You can watch the video to see for yourself, but overall, we can conclude this is one demanding game that can run on slightly older MacBook Pros. You will need to play on Low settings, but it can be done.