Ok, so it seems that most “Pro” video gaming sites have a round-up of all the biggest news of the week every Monday. I think Mac gamers deserve at least the same, so until someone else starts doing it, I will give you all the hottest Mac gaming news right here, right now.
Don’t worry, this isn’t about putting together recycled content I already shared with you last week, this is only about the Hottest news not yet covered by Mac Gamer HQ. Lets get down to it:
- The Total War Bundle is still available: You only have a couple more days to grab this fine bundle from StackSocial, which includes Rome: Total War and Empire: Total War, 50% off.
- Aspyr will no longer support OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard: This one came as a shock. Aspyr announced last week they will drop support for OS X 10.6. This means you will not be able to benefit from future patches or play future Aspyr games if you continue to use Snow Leopard. Wanted more reasons to upgrade to Mavericks?
- New XCOM: Enemy Within video: Critically-acclaimed XCOM: Enemy Unknown is getting a huge Expansion Pack. In case you wanted more, they just released a brand-new narrated Gameplay video.
- Wargame: Airland Battle released on Mac: Strategy game Wargame: Airland Battle from developer Focus Interactive just got released on the Mac. If you already had the Early Access Beta, the game will automatically update to the full Mac version. If you already bought it got PC, you can download it for Mac and Linux for free. Sweet.
- Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition coming to the Mac soon: Good news for Baldur’s Gate’s fans. The Enhanced Edition of Baldur’s Gate II is coming to the Mac on November 15. It will include the Throne of Bhaal Expansion, new zones, new party members, performance improvements and several bug fixes.
- Borderlands 2 Ultimate Vault Hunter’s Upgrade Pack 2 released for Mac and PC: This latest Pack includes new gear, areas to explore and more. Did I mention it adds 11 new levels and skill points? If you though you had done everything with your character, you now have a new challenge.
Who said gaming on the Mac was boring? Let us hope this week will be even more full of releases and announcements! Did I miss any worthy news? Let me know in the Comments section!