It’s been a busy old week in the world of OS X. Here are the biggest breaking news from the last week:
- Feral Interactive, finally announced the release of Sonic & Sega All Racing due out Thursday 4th April. Sonic and his friends will be an Mac App Store exclusive.
- Grid was released on the 28th March much to the delight of racing enthusiasts. Published by the folks at Feral you can download your racing fix from the App Store, the Feral Store and other digital distributors. Want to know more, come check out our written review.
- Aspyr Media have announced the App Store Borderlands 2 (our review here) update is coming on Thursday 4th April. It will add co-op multiplayer with your Game Center friends, plus leader boards, achievements and access to the 5 major DLC’s via in-app purchase.
- For those Borderlanders who realised the PC version got a big update today via Steam (the Ultimate Vault Hunters Pack) which raises your level cap to 61, adds “Pearlescent” weapons and allows for a third play-through. This version now puts the Mac version out of sync with our PC counterparts. Well the good news is this piece of DLC will be made available on either 5th April or 8th April.
- Telltale Games, in co-operation with DC Entertainment, have announced The Wolf Among Us will be coming to your Mac this summer. It’s unknown which direction DC & Telltale will take the Fables series and most notably the Bigby Wolf character but if it’s half as good as The Walking Dead, then were in for one hell of story!
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown Elite Edition has been given the release date of 25th April. It will be available from the App Store and Feral store. The game will support Game Centre achievements and will offer 1 vs 1 multiplayer at launch.
- And finally, last week Aspyr announced much to the delight of the Mac community that Bioshock Infinite will be making its way to OS X this summer.
Lots of exciting things happening in the world of OS X, with several triple-A games coming soon! Which ones are you getting?
PS: We are thinking on doing this more often. Please leave a comment if you would like to see more articles like this one!